iHeart Raves outfits - Minnie Art
Tumblr Mouse Cursors
c-l-i-m-b-C2A0e-v-e-r-y-C2A0m-o-u-n-t-a-i-n.jpg>
FASHION (50) PHOTOGRAPHY (14) HAIR (9) HAUL (9) JEWELRY (8) COSMETICS (5) MOVIES (5) WISHLIST (5) MAKEUP (2) OTHER (2) OUTFITS (2) accessories (2) DESIGN (1) SERIES (1) TRAVELS (1) education (1)

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

iHeart Raves outfits

ENG: Hello my friends. Welcome to my blog.
I have a great fashion post today. I received my first package from iHearRaves. I'm really happy and satisfed with this cooperation and I can't wait to show you everything what I received. I can say this is one of the best cooperations and online shoppings. I'm very satsisfed with clothes quality. I hope I will cooperate again with them. On their site you can find unique and original warderobe and accessories. 
Let me show you everything what I received.

1. Checked Out Zip Trim Jogger
Firstly I want to show you this unique pants. The quality is great like everything what I received from this site. I love this site because their clothes and accessories is different and unique. I love unique clothes. The pants are very comfortable, the materal is great (100% cotton). These black and white checkered pants have an elastic waist and are super comfy. They pair great with heels or boots and are sure to be a smash hit wherever you wear them. My honest recommendation for this product. 

2. Feeline The Love Sweater
I really looove this sweater. The sweater looks the same like on the seller photos. I'm delighted with the quality, the sweater is very soft and comfortable. I will wear it enought for shure. You have my honest recommendation for this product. The great thing is that the sweater is on the sale now (30% off). 


3. Explorer Black Tassel Funny Pack
For a long time a been looking for a unique moder black bag. I finally found it in IHeartRaves site. I'm very satisfed with this bag. litlle modern black bag is something what every women needs. The quality is great, I was not expecting quality like this. This is a stylish black funny pack with multiple zipper pockets and flashy tassle details. Also the great thing is that the price is the very affordable for a great quality. You have a my honest recommendation for this bag and for this brand.


Do you like the items shown above?
What is your favorite item?

Don' forget too visit iHeartRaves site for more beautiful items.

Instagram: @minniearts.blog
Pinterest: @minniearts
E-mail: minnieartblog@gmail.com

Thank you, see you in the next post!
Minnie Art

39 comments:

  1. My new blog is www.gulsahworld.com. I will be happy if you subscribe to my blog .Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to visite this site later on!
    the zip paints are a show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first item is my fav! It's so unique and eye catching.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree with you! :)
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  5. Absolutely beautiful outfit. You always inspire me to try new things with my clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad to hear that! :)
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  6. Oduševljena sam stvarima koje si naručila, imaš predobar stil! Divan post! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the looks are so cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that yellow sweater. So cool!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie.the yellow sweater is great! 🙂
      Regards!

      Delete
  9. A very nice and stylish look, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool pieces! I like pants! They are so unique and stylish!

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/04/rudolph-care-acai-body-scrub-clinique_5.html
    Giveaway MAC Speak Louder Lipstick - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/04/mac-speak-louder-cremesheen-lipstick_1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I agree with you about pants! 🙂
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  11. Thank you. I will! 🙂
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, mislim da ovako nešto slično još nisam vidjela, baš mi se dopada jer je nesvakidašnje

    Delilah's Stories | Filmtastično

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mina, i love the pants, they are wonderful. Mina, i love your blog, i'm a sissy boy ,can i follow you if you don't mind? Thanks and excuse me.

    ReplyDelete