Chain print trend - Minnie Art
Tumblr Mouse Cursors
c-l-i-m-b-C2A0e-v-e-r-y-C2A0m-o-u-n-t-a-i-n.jpg>
FASHION (50) PHOTOGRAPHY (14) HAIR (9) HAUL (9) JEWELRY (8) COSMETICS (5) MOVIES (5) WISHLIST (5) MAKEUP (2) OTHER (2) OUTFITS (2) accessories (2) DESIGN (1) SERIES (1) TRAVELS (1) education (1)

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Chain print trend

ENG: Hello my friends. Welcome to my blog!
While I was walking past some shops I noticed that there were a lot of Chain Print Clothes. In addition to animal print, this trend has flooded social networks. Sincerely I don't like this trend, for me this trend looks like a bad copy of famous brands. I found a few cute pieces, let me show you this trend: 

SRB: Pozdrav svima, dobrodošli na moj blog!
Šetajući i rezgledajući prodavnice primetila sam da se u prodavnicama nalazi dosta Garderobe Chain Printa. Pored animal printa, ovaj trend je preplavio društvene mreže. Iskreno, meni se ne dopada ovaj trend, izgleda mi kao loša kopija poznatih brendova. Pronašla sam par simpatičnih komada, dozvolite mi da vam pokažem ovaj trend:

1. CHIAN PRINT DRESS

Brand/Brend: Zara

Price/Cena: 29,95 EUR  / 3,990 RSD

2. CHIAN PRINT SHIRT
Brand/Brend: Stradivarius
Price/Cena: 15,99 EUR  / 1,990 RSD

 

Brand/Brend: Bershka

Price/Cena: 29,95 EUR  / 3,990 RSD

 

Brand/Brend: Zara

Price/Cena: 7,95 EUR  / 999 RSD

Do you like this trend?
Da li vam se dopada ovaj trend?

Instagram: @minniearts.blog
Pinterest: @minniearts
E-mail: minnieartblog@gmail.com

Thank you, see you in next post!
Hvala vam, vidimo se u sledećem postu!
Minnie Art

45 comments:

  1. Wonderful selection. Love these items.
    Great post darling, like it.
    Malefica's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    there are such classy pieces,
    i love them.


    ps. i followed you back
    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pieces! I really like that first dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,beautiful post!
    New post on my blog,I'm waiting for u!
    Kisses C.
    https://fashionismyonlygod.blogspot.com/2018/10/animalier-semplice-trend-o-evergreen.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si que me gusta, es cierto que el "animal print" no solo no se va sino que se asienta, ayer pase el día de compras y comprobé la cantidad de ropa, bolsos y zapatos con este estampado, así que estoy contenta porque la ropa que tengo sigue estando de moda pero me apetecen las cadena y voy a cómprame esa blusa. Un abrazuco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Mina!! I'm so happy that you liked my "Little dots" outfit. I love the seagreen bag too :) I'm sorry for not answering earlier, but I've been on holidays. I'm now back with a new outfit post on my blog, if you wanna check it out ;) Happy sunday! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I will check! :)
      Have a nice day!
      Kiss!

      Delete
  7. Love the one from Stradivarius, looks very elegant!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I agree with you, thank you Hari! :)
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  9. Meni se sviđa dopada ovaj print kada je u manjem formatu, sve ovisi od dizajna. Komadi koje si ti izabrala su divni. Ugodan vikend želim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slažem se sa tobom, ja ga baš nešto i ne volim ali komadi koje sam izabrala su mi simpatični. Hvala puno Ivana! :)
      Želim i ja tebi ugodan vikend!

      Delete
  10. Olá, já estou te seguindo também, amei seu blog.
    Lindos looks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it's a reminiscent of the Versace print. However, the one from Stradivarius is not bad, it's quite nice with the black jeans.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like that. Thank you Mercy! :)
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful items <3 I love the dress *_*

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous
    Happy Monday ♥

    https://www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting trend.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this trend though..
    www.stylebasket.in
    Instagram :-Stylebasket24

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gostei dos modelos. Lindos!
    Abraço,
    Ailime
    Obrigada pela visita.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Primijetila sam da se ovaj print dosta ,,vrti'' po Instagramu i mnogo mi se dopada. Neobičan je i definitivno ću naći za sebe nešto slično. Super post. :)

    sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com - novi post

    ReplyDelete
  18. Muito lindo espaço, querida amiga! Fico feliz em ter encontrado tão maravilhoso espaço! Agradeço também visita em meu blog que tanto me honrou! Parabéns! Abraço fraterno! Laerte.

    ReplyDelete