My Illustrations made with drawing board/ Moje ilustracije nacrtane sa tablom za crtanje - Minnie Art
Tumblr Mouse Cursors
c-l-i-m-b-C2A0e-v-e-r-y-C2A0m-o-u-n-t-a-i-n.jpg>
FASHION (50) PHOTOGRAPHY (14) HAIR (9) HAUL (9) JEWELRY (8) COSMETICS (5) MOVIES (5) WISHLIST (5) MAKEUP (2) OTHER (2) OUTFITS (2) accessories (2) DESIGN (1) SERIES (1) TRAVELS (1) education (1)

Monday, June 18, 2018

My Illustrations made with drawing board/ Moje ilustracije nacrtane sa tablom za crtanje

ENG: Hello my friends. Welcome to my blog!
In this post I will write about my illustrations made with a drawing board. I just finished a master study of graphic design and I know a lot about design. This is the first post about this topic, you can expect more topics about graphic design.

The graphics (drawing) board is the input device of the computer that allows the user to manually create images and graphics, similar to the way a person pictures the image with pen and paper. This table can also be used to record data or smaller signatures. The graphics board consists of a flat surface where the user can "draw" or copy images using the supplied electronic pen, a pen-like drawing device.
P.S. The Wacom drawing boards are the best!


SRB: Pozdrav, dobrodošli na moj blog!
U ovom postu ću pisati o mojim ilustracijama koje su nacrtane uz pomoć table za crtanje. Upravo završavam magistarske studije grafičkog dizajna i zato znam dosta toga o dizajna. Ovo je prvi put da pišem o ovom temi, uskoro možete da očekujete još ovakvih postova. 

Tabla za crtanje je ploča sa ulaznim uređajem koja korisniku omogućava ručno kreiranje slika i grafike, slično onome kako osoba slika/crta uz pomoć papira i olovke. Ova tabla se takođe može koristiti za popunjavanje podataka ili manjih potpisa. Grafička ploča se sastoji od ravne površine u kojoj korisnik može crtati ili preslikavati slike pomoću olovke.
P.S Wacom table za crtanje su najbolje!

MY DRAWING BOARD / MOJA TABLA ZA CRTANJE

ENG: Before few years I bought it and it's really good. It can be used in various programs, I use it in Adobe Illustrator. In this post I will show you kids illustrations made with this table in Illustrator. Enjoy it!

I'm selling these illustrations on stock site Fotolia. You can find them and bye them on my Fotolia story. Just click here to see it. You can expect it soon more about stock sites and stock photography.  This is just an introduction

SRBOvu tablu sam kupila pre par godina i veoma sa zadovoljna. Tabla može da se koristi u različitim programima, ja je uglavnom koristim u Ilustratoru. U ovom postu ću vam pokazati dečije ilustracije koje su nacrtane uz pomoć ove table u Ilustartoru. Uživajte!
Takođe, prodajem ove ilustracije na stock sajtu Fotolia. Možete ih pronaći i kupiti na mom Fotolia profilu. Samo kliknite ovde da ih vidite. Uskoro možete očekivati više postova na ovu temu. Ovo je samo uvod.


Instagram: @minniearts.blog
Pinterest: @minniearts
E-mail: minnieartblog@gmail.com
Facebook: @Minniearts

Thank you, see you in next post!
Hvala, vidimo se u sledećem postu!
Minnie Art

28 comments:

  1. amazing post honey! really great blog :)
    i follow you :)
    kisses from Poland:*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao cara
    Mi sono aggiunta ai tuoi lettori fissi. Se ti va ti aspetto da me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love illustrations. This is a great post dear. I mfollowing you via gfc. Would you like to follow back?

    https://www.deriasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!
    Follow for follow? Give me the answer in my blog
    MÓJ BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I want one of those...
    sometimes I really feel the urge to draw
    but my eyes are really not that clear anymore.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, drawing board is really cool! :)
      Regards!

      Delete
  6. ¡¡Hola Mina!! Tienes un bonito blog y tus ilustraciones también lo son. Gracias por hacerte seguidora de mi blog, con mucho gusto me quedo como seguidora del tuyo. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dear =) Oh that's lovely from you.

    Great post, this drawing board sounds pretty cool.
    I follow you now on GFC. Let me know when you follow me back =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, drawing board is really cool! :)
      Regards!

      Delete
  8. Hola! muchas gracias por seguirme, un saludo desde https://diariodeunachickalit.blogspot.com (devuelvo todos los follows)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paso a devolverte tu visita, he mirado un poco por tu blog y desde luego eres una artista, me quedo y te seguiré para venir a verte otras veces. Abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!
    Thank you for your comment. I followed you :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really liked the information you gave about graphics card.
    I have a 13 year old granddaughter who loves to draw clothes and
    who thinks he will become a fashion designer. I'm thinking this kind of board would be very interesting for her to practice. Thanks for your ideas

    ReplyDelete